Meet Dr. Araldi
Dr. Daniel Araldi
Welcome to Saratoga Dentistry! I have been a dentist since 1997. I truly enjoy getting to know my patients and taking care of their families and friends.
Overall health and longevity are of course important to our happiness and that of those we love. The health of our teeth and gums directly correlates with our heart health and is a window into our overall health.
Our smile communicates a lot to others and I want to help you have the best smile possible.
I have been married to Dorothy since 2004 with two wonderful teenage boys, Paolo and Luke. We enjoy spending time camping and skiing in the mountains. We prioritize our family health and help ensure my own by (carefully) riding my bike to work.
One fun aspect to being a dentist is getting to hear about all your hobbies. A couple years ago, I received sourdough starter and bread-making tips from a patient which led to a bread making hobby of my own.
Another benefit of being a dentist is the opportunity to be a lifelong learner. As in any area of health care, dentistry has evolved since I graduated from UCSF dental school in 1997! My focus on making beautiful smiles started in dental school where I received an award for my creativity in prosthodontics (the art of creating artificial teeth). Since then, I have continued to hone my craft. I enjoy making teeth that look completely natural. Even fellow dentists find it hard to tell distinguish between the teeth I have created and natural teeth. Please check out my smile gallery and see for yourself!
I am meticulous about ensuring that your teeth fit together perfectly. How your teeth fit can affect not only your comfort while chewing. Your bite can also affect how your other teeth wear and can also affect your jaw’s alignment.
Some dentist offices have multiple dentists and overlapping patient appointments. I do not work this way. When I am caring for you, I am totally focused on you.
Please feel free to view my affiliations and education below.
I look forward to meeting and serving you and your family!
Dr. Daniel Araldi
Affiliations and Education:
- Member of the American Society of Implant and Reconstructive Dentistry (ASIRD)
- F.A.C.E. (Foundation Graduate)
- Seattle Study Club (Yearly program of study)
- 3I Implant Masters Training (Yearly implant based program of study)
- DOCS (Dental Oral Conscious Sedation training)
- Academy of General Dentistry (Member Dentist)
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Northern California Institute of Cosmetic Dentistry (Cosmetic Training)
- Santa Clara Dental Society
- UCSF School of Dentistry (Past Faculty Member)
- American College of Prosthodontists Undergraduate Achievement Award
To take advantage of our special offers
Call (408) 257-5950
or request an appointment online